Date / time
- Product liability for smoking-related damage outside the EU directive
- Public knowledge of health risks associated with smoking
- The concept of dependence, addiction or habituation
- The question of causality
- The state of the art defence (“system damage” in Scandinavia) within product liability
- Declarations of tar and nicotine – are they misleading?
- The EU Directive on product liability and claims for damages caused by cigarette smoking
- Is there room for a next case in Scandinavia on alcohol-related health damage?
Torben Bondrop specialises in general insurance and tort law. In addition to traditional insurance law, Torben focuses on consultants’ liability, product liability, D&O liability, general commercial liability and reinsurance. He is highly experienced in litigation and arbitration proceedings in those areas.
Torben Bondrop is a highly experienced litigator and he therefore conducts litigation and arbitrations in other areas of law too. He is at the time of writing handling two Supreme Court cases and has won his 13 most recent cases before the Danish Supreme Court.
Bookings close at noon on the 19th of February. If you do not recieve a confirmation of booking email within 30 minutes, your booking has not been made (you may want to check your spam box however).
Registration commences at 12.30, the lecture concludes at 14.00
The Old Library, Lloyd's, Lime Street, London, EC3M 7DQ
Torben Bondrop, Partner, Plesner (Copenhagen)