Date / time
2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Hosted by the FDCC | AIDA US | ADTA
Visual presentation technologies have been changing the manner in which evidence and documents are presented to judges and juries across the United States. It too changes the methods by which we collect and evaluate data.
- See a visual presentation and talk on the use of satellite technology and other intelligence gathering methods along with machine learning/AI for the benefit of the insurance industry from underwriting of policies, to the handling of claims, and evaluation of risk.
- Watch as defense trial attorneys illustrate how an iPad connected to an Apple TV and projector can be utilized to present key documents, zoom in on Google Earth scene images, and show brief video deposition clips from a hypothetical case to enhance the power of persuasion and make the presentation more memorable to the decision makers.
- See how an expert witness is brought into the Old Library “courtroom” live via Skype technology to present testimony and a visual reconstruction of the cause of the accident. Using expanded diagrams and 3D animation, this more efficient and effective presentation leaves a lasting impression on judges and juries alike.
Reception & refreshments to follow until 6:30PM | Informal dine around thereafter
- Lloyd’s/London Market Attendees: Complimentary
- US and International Attorneys: $200
For questions, please contact: